Monday, June 21, 2010

Hip to that new-fangled music

I am SO out of the loop when it comes to new pop music.  I have been listening to Christian radio for a while now and we don't generally watch MTV (ok, I was addicted to 16 and Pregnant for a time, but that was IT!) -- not that they play much music anyways.  But without being avid music lovers it is tough to keep up.

But thankfully that problem was solved when we headed out west to visit JJ's family a few weekends ago.  (when I *thought* it was Father's Day... oops...)  BILs BJ and CPJ made sure we were diggity down with all the new stuff.  Let me tell you, getting all that teenybopper music straight out of the mouths of 30-somethings is entertaining to say the least.  : )

And then my coworker and friend, KB, showed me this music video that totally cracked me up.  Who is the original sung by?  Lady Gaga?  Katy Perry?  Who knows, but the Minnesota version is the best! 

1 comment:

Lanae Brown said...

Oh I know, I love that video, so cute!