Saturday, October 4, 2014

Ready (or not) for Baby!

In the last week or so, here are a few things we've accomplished:

  • crib put together, including fresh washed bedding
  • new to us glider rocker in the room
  • closets organized and a bunch of craft stuff donated to M's Kindergarten (yippee!  So glad someone will use it!)
  • co-sleeper assembled, sheets for it washed, still trying to decide layout of our room!
  • diaper bag put together - including tiny, tiny diapers!
  • hospital bag packed -- all except my toothbrush and contact case!
  • helpful hints for taking care of our two older children - including things like activity time schedule, bedtime routine, useful addresses, etc. emailed to my Mom & Dad
  • backups confirmed for our kiddos in the event of imminent labor!
  • house cleaned - including random things like rugs
  • an Old Navy shopping spree where I bought exactly three outfits... of both genders!  I did realize that not finding out the sex of the baby was good for me - I would've bought WAY MORE things throughout this pregnancy that we really did not need since we already have a boy and girl.
  • read up on labor signs in the What To Expect Book that I actually have never read... third time's a charm?  
  • discussed with my doctor what to do/where to go (again, third baby, but different cities/hospitals every time!)
Yup, I think we're "ready".  Bring on baby!

No comments: