Friday, July 4, 2014

Clothespin Craft

First of all, Happy 4th! I hope you have some fun family plans! Hubbers is on call for the first time... And on a holiday no less. Prayers to him, but he can do it because God has prepared him each step of the way! My kids are ALL about crafting lately. They love painting especially it seems. I love crafting too so it all works out! As long as we have ample clean up materials, we are good to go! ;). This latest project came from a need to get some clutter off the counters! I "made" three areas with command hooks and ribbon: one for cards (above the sink), one for the kids' artwork (behind the front door) and one for notes and drawings from their friends and relatives (behind their bedroom door). But with what to hang all this important stuff? I came across the perfect solution at Target: a pack of about 50 (smallest they had!) plain wooden Clothespins. Aha! A project within a project- M & C had a blast painting the pins, adding glitter (M) and finally putting foam shapes on them. I think they're wonderful. My counters are thanking them as well!

No comments: