Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ways we know MVJ is sick...

Poor sweet girlfriend is not feeling well.  I feel so bad when she is sick.  Here are some tell tale signs things aren't 100% with my girl:

*She has the symptoms- this time: cough, runny nose, rosy cheeks.

*She is a little extra whiney, a little less patient, a little more demanding.

*MVJ had trouble sleeping and she let me rock her to sleep.  That NEVER happens.  She just laid there looking at me until she drifted off to sleep.  It was quite the experience for me.  I also had this feeling that she is a big girl.  I used to rock her when she was teeny tiny.  Now her body doesn't just sit on my chest like it used to. 

*Daddy's going to be gone.  OF COURSE.  Whenever I'm by myself, or we have to make babysitting arrangements, it would only make sense that she would start to feel sick.  (Stinker!)

1 comment:

The Elwells' Weekly said...

So sad when the babes aren't feeling well! Praying she has a super quick recovery! And that mama has patience while it comes! (That's what I have to pray for myself when Little L is sick so I am guessing it might help you too!) :)