Monday, April 26, 2010

Livin' the Life

One of my friends used to be a hairdresser, that is before she had three kids in about as many years and is currently pregnant!  But, she still some hairdoing (?) hairstyling... on the side.  We called her up because JJ has an interview on Tuesday and I was ready to bite the bullet.  We picked Saturday morning and about a half hour before our appointments she texted to ask if she could come to our house instead.  No problem.  It actually worked better because li'l miss MVJ has been funking up her nap schedule lately.  So there JJ and I were, with our personal hairdresser, who drove to our house just to fix our hair.  : )  It was pretty fantastic.  I donated my hair to Locks of Love for about the 7th time... maybe 8th now that I stop to think about it.  It's pretty short, and I'm still getting used to it, but it'll grow back.  For some reason my hair has been on steroids lately.  The last time I donated was over Christmas last year... so it's taken me less than a year and a half to grow it the required nine inches. 

2 comments:

The Elwells' Weekly said...

Post a picture! I wanna see the short hair!

jillg said...

She's expecting again? That's exciting! And I agree, you should post some pictures!