Saturday, August 6, 2011

Road Trip, Stop 8

See?  Stop 8?  A bit much for a two year old.  I keep saying this because I'm still kicking myself.  Still.  Let it go, EJ.  Let it go.  It just took a few days of being home to get "our girl" back, but still.

STOP EIGHT: Bismarck, ND

We just HAD to make this stop because the C-man needed to meet Great Grandma and Grandpa, and the feeling was definitely mutual.  Great Grandpa, ever the man to wear his heart on his sleeve, was crying immediately at the sight of great grandchild number three.

We had a relatively brief visit in Bismarck, but it was still jammed-pack (jam-packed ?) full of stuff.   We hung out with my grandparents, my parents, my brother and his fiance (a little - she works nights, so we saw her coming and going a little bit!).  It was awesome, too, that my uncle D and his daughter C, and her son C (phew!) where in town for a reunion on his side of the family.  Little C is a handful to say the least, but it was still a very good visit!

We ALSO got to meet up with my friend from school, AO, her hubby BO, and their SWEET, sweet little one, EO.  Oh my!  It was so great to just sit and chat and love up on that little girl! 






No comments: