Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Brrrr

Wowza! It is C-O-L-D! I'm so thankful our car has been starting! Today I got to give JJ and his friend TB a ride to school when both of TB's cars wouldn't start! I dropped them off with a "Have a good day at school boys!" call. heehee so much fun! These frigid temps just make me want to bundle up with a big blankie and a good book for like two days. Too bad life gets in the way of these plans! JJ is sacked out right now with a headache and cold-like symptoms. I told him he just has to get better by Saturday -- his birthday -- we have lots of plans including some outdoor hockey, a movie, a jewelry party for the ladies (I'm such a mean wifey!) and some free food al Paradiso. I'm headed off to Bible study. Stay warm!

1 comment:

Liza said...

I just joined a Bible study. I am feeling a little overwhelmed, like drinking from a wide open fire hydrant (never really having much for faith formation growing up- no sunday school, awana, etc.). I'll let you know how I feel in a month or two!