Wednesday, June 25, 2014

New year... new post

Today I turn... more than 30... ;)  [I even updated my profile... no longer the typical 20-somethings...] and I think I might jump start this blog thing again.  Our lives have had some big changes:

*JJ graduated from Med School (woot woot!)
*We moved across the country for Residency (to our home state- yay!)
*We are expecting Bambino #3 in October
*I finished out the school year, but will be staying home for a while (double yay!)
*We're gearing up for MVJ's first year of elementary school - that's right - Kindergarten is just on the horizon!

So let me reflect a little bit.  I loved LOVED our time in KS.  It was an awesome adventure and really the only downfall was lack of family within 10 hours of driving.  But, it was a big downfall.  I also loved teaching.  I really enjoyed what I did, and more than that, I enjoyed the people I worked with and the kiddos I got to interact with (sorry for those dangling prepositions... I am back home, dontcha know).  But I am thrilled about this new enterprise of being home.  Armed with a background in Education, a new subscription to a cooking magazine on my Kindle and hardcopy (from JJ for my bday!), Pinterest, my own crazy brain, and lots and lots of prayer, ready or not, here we go! 

No comments: